- People living in apartments can recycle their organic waste by using a worm bin. It is compact, easy to use and requires minimal space
- It is an efficient system of converting ordinary kitchen food waste into liquid feed and rich organic compost through the natural action of worms
- Cooked foods such as meat, fish etc can be included in the worm bin but avoid fats and oils.
- Just keep putting the food waste in the bin and let worms work their way through it
- It takes 9-12 months to get a bin full of organic compost.
Click here for further information on Wormeries.
Other useful links:
Type in your post code to find your nearest recycling bank.
To find out when we are serving your street type in your post code.